We understand that the online camps will look a little different than the in-person camps. You can learn more about what Virtual Video Game Design camp will look like here.
- Campers will meet periodically throughout the day on face-to-face Zoom sessions.
- Campers will complete learning modules about game design modeled after a game-based quest.
- Campers will earn badges as they “level-up” their learning.
- Campers will share their games with their friends.
Campers will need the following at home:
- COPPA permission forms needed for various sites such as Zoom and Gamestar Mechanic.
- Internet Connection
- Full-powered laptop or desktop computer.
- Flash enabled device.
Instructor: Mr. Kevin Bower
Ages/Grade Levels: Students entering 4th through 9th grade
Dates: July 13-16 (4 Days) Session 1
July 20-23 (4 Days) Session 2
Times: 9:30AM to 3:30 PM